Company

■Company overview

Muscle Watching Co.,Ltd

CEO:Tatsuya Takaine

Founded:April the 2th,2018

Capital:5,811 dollars

Services:IT Industry

Number of employees:2

Head office:#912 2-2-9 Hama Tsurumi-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka-fu 538-0035 Japan

 

Profile

This is Takaine from Muscle Watching! It’s been 14 years since I started YouTube in 2007! In 2016 and 2017, he was also the official YouTube ambassador! In 2018, while traveling around Japan with a camper, I went to various countries such as Asia, Oceania, Europe, and the Middle East once a month! In 2020, the number of subscribers exceeded 1 million, and now it exceeds 1.65 million! (As of November 27, 2020)

In addition, we have published two diet books in Taiwan following Japan! We will carry out activities to raise the world’s health level globally! From the end of 2019, the videos will be subtitled in 7 languages, and the number of viewers from overseas has increased to 30% to 40% of the total! 70% of some videos are viewed overseas! As of November 2020, 70% of viewers are from overseas (India, Indonesia, USA, Vietnam, etc.) and 85% are female viewers!

Three books will be published in 2020, one of which will be published in Taiwan as a Chinese version! Publishing offers are endless! Feel free to use the inquiry form for interviews and requests! that’s all!


マッスルウォッチングの高稲です!2007年からYouTubeを始めて現在14年目です!2016年・2017年にはYouTube公式アンバサダーも務めました!2018年はキャンピングカーで日本一周しながら、月一でアジア・オセアニア・ヨーロッパ・中東などいろんな国にも行きました!2020年にチャンネル登録者数100万人を突破し、現在165万人を超えました!(2020/11/27現在)

また、日本に続き台湾でもダイエット本2冊を出版しました!グローバルに世界の健康レベルを高める活動を行います!2019年末から動画には7ヶ国語の字幕を付けて海外からの視聴者も全体の30%〜40%まで増えました!動画によっては70%が海外視聴のものもあります!2020年11月現在では視聴者の70%が海外(インド・インドネシア・アメリカ・ベトナムなど)から、85%が女性視聴者となっております!

2020年は3冊出版し、うち1冊は中国語版として台湾でも出版!出版オファーは絶えません!取材や依頼はお問い合わせフォームからお気軽にどうぞ!以上です!

 

Personal history

1982: Born in Nagasaki City, Nagasaki Prefecture

1999: Yamazato Elementary School → Yamazato Junior High School → Kaisei High School graduate

2004: Graduated from the Faculty of Law, Kyoto Sangyo University

2007: Established YouTube channel “Muscle Watching” after joining IIJ

2015: Succeeded in rebuilding a fitness gym as a sports business manager while studying management as a single course student at the Globis School of Management

2016: Appointed as YouTube Official Ambassador Creator

2017: “Beauty is made of beautiful muscles” published by KADOKAWA

2018: Chinese version of “Beauty is made of beautiful muscles” published in Taiwan

2018: Established Muscle Watching Co., Ltd.

2018: Appointed as Official Myprotein Ambassador

2019: Start of muscle watching franchise development (currently suspended)

2020: Three diet books published, one of which will be published in Taiwan as a Chinese version

* Currently living in Osaka


1982年:長崎県長崎市生まれ

1999年:山里小学校→山里中学校→海星高校卒業

2004年:京都産業大学法学部法律学科卒業

2007年:IIJ入社後、YouTubeチャンネル「MuscleWatching」を設立

2015年:グロービス経営大学院単科生として経営を学びながらスポーツ事業部門長としてフィットネスジムの立て直し事業に成功

2016年:YouTube公式アンバサダークリエイターに就任

2017年:「美人はキレイな筋肉でできている」をKADOKAWAより出版

2018年:「美人はキレイな筋肉でできている」の中国語版を台湾で出版

2018年:マッスルウォッチング株式会社を設立

2018年:マイプロテイン公式アンバサダーに就任

2019年:マッスルウォッチングフランチャイズ展開開始(現在休止中)

2020年:ダイエット本3冊出版、うち1冊は中国語版として台湾でも出版

※現在は大阪に住んでいます

■Mission・Vision・Value

I share what Muscle Watching wants to achieve 😍

🤩 Mission 🤩

I listen directly to 8 billion people around the world and I’ll provide health fitness services best for each person.

😎 Vision 😎

A hopeful future for people grow up who pursue dreams.

🥳 Value 🥳

You can change your life and people around you.

Health is important for life, everything starts with health and we can create the future ❣️


🤩ミッション🤩

世界中の80億人から直接話を聞き、1人1人に寄り添った健康サービスを提供する

😎ビジョン😎

夢を追う人が育つ希望のある未来

🥳バリュー🥳

自分の人生を変え、周りの人の人生を変える事が出来る

健康は一生大事で、全ては健康から始まり、私たちは未来を切り開く事が出来ます❣️

 

■1on1

We offer diet consultations for free using Instagram’s video chat feature. We propose exercise plans and meal plans that suit the person, and continue to support them via chat. Currently, only Japanese and English are available, so if you wish, please send a message “1on1 hope” on Instagram DM. Please see the video below for details.


ダイエットに関する相談をインスタグラムのビデオチャット機能を使って無料で行っています。その人にあった運動プランや食事プランを提案し、その後もチャットで継続的にサポートしています。現在日本語と英語のみでの対応となっており、希望者はインスタグラムのDMで「1on1希望」とメッセージを送ってください。詳しくは下記動画をご覧ください。